Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Come on "I-mus be a racist"

I won't even spend to much alphabet on Imus the (nationally syndicated, bridge between the part of white America that doesn't even know what a African American looks like, constantly talking with presidential candidate) radio talk-show host gets only 2 weeks suspension for his verbal abuse of the women of Rutgers University. And then mister foot in his mouth says that




"I may be a white man, but I know that young black women all through that society are demeaned and disparaged and disrespected by their own black men and that they are called that name. I didn't invent the phrase...the phrase was invented in the black community"




(now as you can tell by all the green this is alot of my opinion) but 1st i wonder if Imus has heard of the term 2 wrongs don't make a right, he's correct that rappers and other black (or other races) entertainers use disparaging comments against women but COME ON (that excuse wouldn't hold up a table). (in my book your racist Imus, and if i did listen to your radio show before i would now) you been saying little slick comments for a while now does "Cleaning Lady" or "Quota hire" or "you people" ring a bell. (i bet they do) i know it's in your contract to correct this but the hole is just getting deeper

No comments: